Prospect Info: Prospect tournament 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Trikozov, at least, is looking like a real keeper. We need to see the preseason, of course, but I seriously will not be shocked if he plays his way to the opening night roster.
i disagree. he has been disappointing in 2 of the 3 games, his shift to shift effort is lacking against prospects. he can score when we dominate the puck but he isnt adding much to the rest of the team. Better skater but Im seeing a lot of Zykov/Gunler.

he is a dark horse to make the roster because of his age and Nadeau having a slide but his complete game likely keeps him off the Canes roster.

Reactions: DaveG

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
i disagree. he has been disappointing in 2 of the 3 games, his shift to shift effort is lacking against prospects. he can score when we dominate the puck but he isnt adding much to the rest of the team. Better skater but Im seeing a lot of Zykov/Gunler.

he is a dark horse to make the roster because of his age and Nadeau having a slide but his complete game likely keeps him off the Canes roster.
I agree....even his hat trick goals were the type that NHL-type defenses wouldn't allow.

Nadeau seemed invisible today. Was his weekend play that meh or today was a one-off?

FWIW: Nashville was much more physical than other 2 teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad