Prospect Info: Prospect tournament 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Game tomorrow vs Lightning at 6pm

I personally can't think of a more important weekend in franchise history than this one. If this teams wins, all the kids will be future MVPs. Lose? Trade them all and aquire all the picks next draft and 2026.

Choice is theirs, may they choose wisely.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
We gonna win the whole damn thing and Skyler Brind'Amour gonna come and yank the trophy away from the presenter with no photo opp creating some sort of life long grudge. Note: I don't know or care of there's a trophy, presenter, standings, the fact the SBA prolly sucks and won't be captain.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
So you conceed he's not captain... but given it's an and you may be accusing him of sucking.

Still not nice..
make-no-sense-gif.gif

**my use of this gif is not an endorsement of cannibalism.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I don’t think seeley and Perets could look any worse on that eventual breakaway and goal for the lightning
The defense has been rather suspect in general. But as the commentators have noted, there's no time to learn systems in any depth, so can't read too much into that.

Geekie's brother looking like the best player on the ice tonight. Miss ya, Morgan.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
The defense has been rather suspect in general. But as the commentators have noted, there's no time to learn systems in any depth, so can't read too much into that.
seeley went from in front of the lightning to behind him quickly. It was rough and not system play related.

Reactions: cptjeff

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
i'm not going to be accused of being a talent evaluator any time soon, but i don't think it takes much of that skill to see the hurricanes have the more talented team, while geekie on the bolts is far and away the best player on the ice.

through 20, anyway.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Blake has got some hands and some jump. Some really exciting plays. Clearly significant talent there- haven't seen him use his teammates that effectively, though. But that's also a question of practice time for familiarity and being used to always being the most skilled guy on the ice.

Reactions: DaveG

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Blake has got some hands and some jump. Some really exciting plays. Clearly significant talent there- haven't seen him use his teammates that effectively, though. But that's also a question of practice time for familiarity and being used to always being the most skilled guy on the ice.
Could of course be the competition but he looks much stronger this summer versus last.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad