1. Cossa
2. Danielson
3. Kaspar
4. ASP
5. Mazur
6. Nygaard
7. Augustine
8. Wallinder
9. Plante (Albert, if he was still a prospect)
10. Tuomisto
11. Finnie
12. Buchelnikov
13. Buim
14. Anton Johansson
15. Lombardi
16. Kiskinen
17. Becher
18. Rychlovski (sp?)
19. Savage
20. Cross Hanas :mad:

Kaspar is way more ready, but I'm still higher on danielson though it'll prolly bite me in the end. Had a hard time with Augustine and Wallinder. I don't really like Augustine that high, and Wallinder feels like someone who we'll look at in a year and say he should have been a top5 guy.

redwings86

I understood english and hockey
Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
Power talented.

1) Ondrej Becher
2) Marco Kasper
3) Axel Sandin-Pellikka
4) Sebastian Cossa
5) Michael Brandsegg-Nygård
6) Dmitri Buchelnikov
7) Nate Danielson
8) Albert Johansson
9) Carter Mazur
10) Amadeus Lombardi
11) Shai Buium
12) Trey Augustine

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
1. Cossa
2. Danielson
3. Kaspar
4. ASP
5. Mazur
6. Nygaard
7. Augustine
8. Wallinder
9. Plante (Albert, if he was still a prospect)
10. Tuomisto
11. Finnie
12. Buchelnikov
13. Buim
14. Anton Johansson
15. Lombardi
16. Kiskinen
17. Becher
18. Rychlovski (sp?)
19. Savage
20. Cross Hanas :mad:

Kaspar is way more ready, but I'm still higher on danielson though it'll prolly bite me in the end. Had a hard time with Augustine and Wallinder. I don't really like Augustine that high, and Wallinder feels like someone who we'll look at in a year and say he should have been a top5 guy.
I’m a little surprised more people don’t have Cossa #1?

If I were to combine who has played the best over this last year and who I think has the best odds of becoming elite at their position, it would be Cossa.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I’m a little surprised more people don’t have Cossa #1?

If I were to combine who has played the best over this last year and who I think has the best odds of becoming elite at their position, it would be Cossa.

I think it's just hard to go with a goalie. I put him there and I cringed a bit but, as you said, his ceiling and his track record make it really hard to argue against it. If he dials his game in this year we are looking at a guy capable of being really special.

edit: just a note, a bit off topic, but these lists really make me miss RWC. Since Matt Wuest passed away where the Wings see their prospects has become a bit of a black box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad