GDT: Prospect camp / GDT -- Camp opens 09/11 -- Games 09/14 and 09/15 against Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Thread to discuss the prospect camp and the games coming up. Likely streamed on YouTube and the Leafs website (TBD).

Nice to see Voit and Greb healthy.

Maxim Muranov is a LW 6'2" Russian playing for the Calgary Hitmen. 20 years old so could be vying of an AHL contract.

Marshall Finnie a right handed center from the Oil Kings -- also 20 years old. Pretty physical player.

Ryan McCleary was a stand out at the development camp a couple months ago.

Last edited:

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Thread to discuss the prospect camp and the games coming up. Likely streamed on YouTube and the Leafs website (TBD).

Maxim Muranov is a LW 6'2" Russian playing for the Calgary Hitmen. 20 years old so could be vying of an AHL contract.

Marshall Finnie a right handed center from the Oil Kings -- also 20 years old. Pretty physical player.

Ryan McCleary was a stand out at the development camp a couple months ago. I hope he gets signed. Former Pens 7th round pick.

Thats a pretty strong roster I must say. Yes good to see Voit back. I was a bit concerned if he was going to be available or not. Probably plays both games

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008

Ryan McCleary was a stand out at the development camp a couple months ago. I hope he gets signed. Former Pens 7th round pick.

I thought McCleary signed an AHL deal?

Reactions: SprDaVE

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Two questions:

Grebenkin is healthy enough to play? I thought he was still in crutches into august following his playoffs in the KHL and unlikely to be ready for camp?

Also has anyone heard anything about streams? Every other tournament has announced streaming options

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Two questions:

Grebenkin is healthy enough to play? I thought he was still in crutches into august following his playoffs in the KHL and unlikely to be ready for camp?

Also has anyone heard anything about streams? Every other tournament has announced streaming options

1-I don't think he'd be in the roster if he wasn't playing at least 1 game. So seems to me like he's healthy and ready.

2-Leafs have always streamed it on their youtube/website. So I suspect it'll be the same.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Two questions:

Looks like he's progressed.

He did play through their playoffs with this/these issue(s).

Hope he's up to speed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad