Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017

1720033466070.png

nadeau's brother the only invite

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Nice to have enough prospects to not need invites! Good to see Mercuri is still in the mix, unless he signed and I missed/forgot it. The return of Gunler. Forsmark, Nystrom, Gleb all together in one spot. It’s almost like we have a minor league team to stock. Though I doubt all the euros would stay.

Perron must’ve paid his own way, impressive. So many goalies. This is a camp worth watching, hopefully there’s good streaming this year.

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Nice to have enough prospects to not need invites! Good to see Mercuri is still in the mix, unless he signed and I missed/forgot it. The return of Gunler. Forsmark, Nystrom, Gleb all together in one spot. It’s almost like we have a minor league team to stock. Though I doubt all the euros would stay.

Perron must’ve paid his own way, impressive. So many goalies. This is a camp worth watching, hopefully there’s good streaming this year.
forsmark, nystrom, fransen, and Badinka will go back to europe. Forsmark is the only signed one and he isn’t making the roster.

We’ll see how gunler does

Reactions: DaveG

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
forsmark, nystrom, fransen, and Badinka will go back to europe. Forsmark is the only signed one and he isn’t making the roster.

We’ll see how gunler does
Well Forsmark would make the AHL roster, none of these guys are making the NHL one you’d think. Heimosalmi could stay as well, but would probably not prefer it. I’d love to see those two stay but assume they’d prefer to be home until it’s time.

Nikishin Go Boom

Jul 31, 2017
Well Forsmark would make the AHL roster, none of these guys are making the NHL one you’d think. Heimosalmi could stay as well, but would probably not prefer it. I’d love to see those two stay but assume they’d prefer to be home until it’s time.
With the transfer agreement i believe we have to offer him back to his old club first before he could go to the ahl.

Reactions: DaveG

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Well both Morrow and Suzuki, especially the latter may be past development camps. The guys we’re playing are guys were still getting to know and see. There’s a lot of defenseman to get a look at here. It’s also not a lot of game time with off ice learning. Those two the team knows already and both have their spots in the AHL at least cemented.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Jackson Blake listed at 5'10, 152? LOL. Get that man some protein shakes.
He’s listed at 5’11 172 on elite prospects. Im sure they are just using either draft measurements or what they were at prospect camp last year.

Edit: And his dad played pre lockout at 5’10 190, so I’d expect him to settle in somewhere around there in a few years.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I noticed Robidas is from Plano, Texas. I have family that used to live there. Therefore I hope Robidas becomes the greatest athlete from the state of Texas. I think he has a chance to surpass that Erick Dickerson guy.
Dickerson may not even be in the top 10. Some of these guys are even before my time, but a quick google search:

Ben Hogan, Rogers Hornsby, Sammy Baugh, Nolan Ryan, Ernie Banks, George Foreman, Mean Joe Greene, Dick "Night train" Lane, Mike Singletary, Lee Trevino, Clyde Drexler (college), Lance Armstrong (chemically helped), Shaq(born in NJ, went to high school in Texas) etc..

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Dickerson may not even be in the top 10. Some of these guys are even before my time, but a quick google search:

Ben Hogan, Rogers Hornsby, Sammy Baugh, Nolan Ryan, Ernie Banks, George Foreman, Mean Joe Greene, Dick "Night train" Lane, Mike Singletary, Lee Trevino, Clyde Drexler (college), Lance Armstrong (chemically helped), Shaq(born in NJ, went to high school in Texas) etc..
Isn’t Mahomes from Texas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad