Signing(s): Prince Amukamara to the Jaguars

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Good thing the Giants spent so much money on Vernon! :sarcasm:

That's a big add for the Jags. Probably not done yet too.

They might be in position to win that division.

Edit: One year deal too. Literally no risk.

Slopo

Nov 3, 2011
Shad Khan having a heckuva offseason in both the NFL and college.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Shad Khan having a heckuva offseason in both the NFL and college.

I know they had billions in cap room but he needs to take a breath and let other teams make some improvements as well? I was stoked on a Beachum visit to Seattle until he diverted to J-ville instead. :/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Khan's done it on two fronts imo. Not only is he allowing the team to be improved, he's not going full ****** and signing everyone to stupid mega deals.

The Prince signing is a steal imo. No risk for a solid #1 CB/Damn good 2. The Ivory deal is a bit of a headscratcher in the sense they already have a good runningback, but in terms of term and contract it's not bad. Fowler isn't an add this year obviously but getting him back is an improvement by proxy. Big fan of what the Jags have done i think they're gonna make some noise come kick off.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Such a shame he's been so injury-prone. Really killed his development. Could've been one of the better guys in the league but is really just pretty average.

Average and constantly injured.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Khan's done it on two fronts imo. Not only is he allowing the team to be improved, he's not going full ****** and signing everyone to stupid mega deals.

The Prince signing is a steal imo. No risk for a solid #1 CB/Damn good 2. The Ivory deal is a bit of a headscratcher in the sense they already have a good runningback, but in terms of term and contract it's not bad. Fowler isn't an add this year obviously but getting him back is an improvement by proxy. Big fan of what the Jags have done i think they're gonna make some noise come kick off.

Mook had one good season for us, really. 2014/15. He was burned pretty bad this year and, as always, injured. He was never a CB1 other than his 14/15 season and I'm not sure if the injuries will let him ever truly become one. Calling it a steal isn't really all that accurate since it's a "prove it" deal.

The best thing for Prince would be for a team to transition him to FS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad