Preseason match: Calgary Flames vs Vancouver Canucks at 2am BST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Probably not, don't know if I could watch it because of all the geoblocking shit.
Get VPN bro. What is your so far assessment of Honzo? Boy looks very promising, I have him penciled higher than Pelletier based on his so far preseason contribution- meaning he could slip into NHL lineup. His interview skills are very underrated, he seems to be very articulated infront of cameras which is important from the marketing perspective. Calgary needs to keep gaining more fans across the globe and we need great communicators. Let's support this Slovakian fella.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kahvi

Kahvi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I'm watching snooker and I just had a glass of scotch, so I'll need to worry about getting asleep before thinking about getting up early enough for the game.

And I dont have any streaming services now, Viasat's 40€ month was enough to cancel it last season. There's of course the not so legal options, but then I'll have to watch it on my laptop and not the 65" tv

Reactions: Lunatik

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Optional morning skate so will get lines and pairings at warmup.
Dan Vladar gets the start. Devin Cooley will be the backup

1Devin CooleyG
80Dan VladarG
3Artem GrushnikovD
4Rasmus AnderssonD
8Tyson BarrieD
37Yan KuznetsovD
44Joel HanleyD
52MacKenzie WeegarD
62Daniil MiromanovD
94Brayden PachalD
10Jonathan HuberdeauLW
11Mikael BacklundC
17Yegor SharangovichC
20Blake ColemanRW
21Kevin RooneyC
22Jakob PelletierLW
27Matt CoronatoRW
39Anthony ManthaRW
42Sam HonzekLW
43Adam KlapkaRW
47Connor ZaryLW
70Ryan LombergRW
93Martin FrkRW

Not much is known about Rick Tocchet’s plans for tonight’s lineup other than Arturs Silovs is expected to get the start in goal and play two periods while Nikita Tolopilo is likely to play the final 20 minutes in his preseason debut.
With the team flying home from Seattle late last night following a lacklustre 3-1 loss to the Kraken, the Canucks did not hold any sort of morning skate before heading over the Rockies for tonight’s contest.

Last edited:
Reactions: joescores

Kahvi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
What?! I read that there are almost as many saunas as people in Finland, you have to be in the extreme minority here
There's one shared sauna in the building, I have it on Fridays from 8pm to 9pm. Which is not bad at all.

If I could live at my cabin, it would be sauna everyday for all eternity

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I'm watching snooker and I just had a glass of scotch, so I'll need to worry about getting asleep before thinking about getting up early enough for the game.

And I dont have any streaming services now, Viasat's 40€ month was enough to cancel it last season. There's of course the not so legal options, but then I'll have to watch it on my laptop and not the 65" tv
Swap Scotch for Viasat then :D I have read somewhere that Finland is one of the happiest countries/nations in the world.. what is the most contributing factor? Guess it's quite cold and often dark, yet it seems you are happy.

Optional morning skate so will get lines and pairings at warmup.
Dan Vladar gets the start. Devin Cooley will be the backup

1Devin CooleyG
80Dan VladarG
3Artem GrushnikovD
4Rasmus AnderssonD
8Tyson BarrieD
37Yan KuznetsovD
44Joel HanleyD
52MacKenzie WeegarD
62Daniil MiromanovD
94Brayden PachalD
10Jonathan HuberdeauLW
11Mikael BacklundC
17Yegor SharangovichC
20Blake ColemanRW
21Kevin RooneyC
22Jakob PelletierLW
27Matt CoronatoRW
39Anthony ManthaRW
42Sam Honzek LW
43Adam KlapkaRW
47Connor ZaryLW
70Ryan LombergRW
93Martin FrkRW
I still don't get why Conny extended Rooney. His only slip so far!

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
There's one shared sauna in the building, I have it on Fridays from 8pm to 9pm. Which is not bad at all.

If I could live at my cabin, it would be sauna everyday for all eternity
I know you would lol. :laugh:

Reactions: Kahvi

Kahvi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Swap Scotch for Viasat then :D I have read somewhere that Finland is one of the happiest countries/nations in the world.. what is the most contributing factor? Guess it's quite cold and often dark, yet it seems you are happy.
Its not about being happy. Ask any Finn, and most likely they say they are not happiest people in the world.

But the society here has been build so that life's pretty good, at least it was. One of the Nordic welfare societys. So Finns are quite satisfied with their life, which in these research papers comes out as happy, but it really should be something like steady life.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I still don't get why Conny extended Rooney. His only slip so far!
Cheap veteran presence in the locker room who can play 4th line wing or center or be waived to the AHL if not needed for the Flames.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Its not about being happy. Ask any Finn, and most likely they say they are not happiest people in the world.

But the society here has been build so that life's pretty good, at least it was. One of the Nordic welfare societys. So Finns are quite satisfied with their life, which in these research papers comes out as happy, but it really should be something like steady life.
Ah interesting take, but you are in the know :) Seems life is good despite some climate challenges! Saunas are very underrated, had one in our cottage when kid- dry sauna!

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Cheap veteran presence in the locker room who can play 4th line wing or center or be waived to the AHL if not needed for the Flames.
Is he an NHL veteran though? He has approx 250 NHL games under his belt, a floater and journey man. Think if we wanted a veteran with a locker room presence, we should of picked a better example- just my take ;)

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009

My Grandfather, who was technically Swedish but grew up in a town on the Sweden/Finland lapland border and had a Finnish last name... wasn't a happy man according to my Mom. He was also a drunk and so were two of his three sons. My Mom didn't have a happy childhood thanks to her Father's drinking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad