GDT: PRESEASON - Kraken @ Flames 7pm MT (4am in Finland) [On CalgaryFlames.com]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Finding a stream used to be easy. This reminds me of the rare untelevised game from Nashville or something.

I stopped using a VPN awhile ago so being outside of AB is making this difficult.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Finding a stream used to be easy. This reminds me of the rare untelevised game from Nashville or something.

I stopped using a VPN awhile ago so being outside of AB is making this difficult.
Dumb that its geo locked in Canada and the American teams dont care.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah. Its only the Canadian media that gets too butthurt over preseason games. Cause muh advertising dollars. :rolleyes:
I think it's more infrastructure than advertising in preseason. Not long ago these preseason games were impossible to watch because they were overloaded. And they don't really do much advertising on them

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I think it's more infrastructure than advertising in preseason. Not long ago these preseason games were impossible to watch because they were overloaded. And they don't really do much advertising on them
Pretty sure its because of media rights now. Sportsnet would get all pissy if the games werent nationally streamed through them.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Pretty sure its because of media rights now. Sportsnet would get all pissy if the games werent nationally streamed through them.
maybe, I just know they were awful quality and lagged so bad just a couple years ago because of how many people were trying to watch

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Thanks to Bounces & Luna for sliding into my DMs. Was hawt.

Could say so hot that there's flames on my screen now.
107713412.gif

you get a penalty, you get a penalty, you get a penalty

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I just don't see how the Flames can even think about sending Honzek to the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad