GDT: Preseason GM06 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Fri. Oct 4th | 7pm PST | SNP | Åman vs Räty

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Need the entire crowd wearing one of these

heinz-ketchup-bottle-adult-costume.jpg

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown

Damn, I really wanted to see the Hoglander-Raty-Garland line

Giving Garland the night off so all these guys get a chance to fight for a spot. At this point, probably has more to do with who dresses on Wednesday rather than who actually makes the team. Big caveat behind we know absolutely nothing of Suter’s injury.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Giving Garland the night off so all these guys get a chance to fight for a spot. At this point, probably has more to do with who dresses on Wednesday rather than who actually makes the team. Big caveat behind we know absolutely nothing of Suter’s injury.
Doesn’t really add up when Tocchet explicitly said he’d run those lines tonight with Garland in and Aman out. But I guess you’re right, it doesnt really matter. But seeing Hoglander Raty Garland in a dress rehearsal vs a full Oilers squad matters more than seeing Aman to me…

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Doesn’t really add up when Tocchet explicitly said he’d run those lines tonight with Garland in and Aman out. But I guess you’re right, it doesnt really matter. But seeing Hoglander Raty Garland in a dress rehearsal vs a full Oilers squad matters more than seeing Aman to me…

Yeah, it’s contradictory. There’s a number of reasons for the change. I hope it’s what I propose and not an injury.

Reactions: wonton15

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad