Post-Game Talk: Preseason GM05| Vancouver Canucks lose to Edmonton Oilers in Shootout | 2-3 (Bains & Smith)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
I lied.

After several hours cogitating, I have come to the determination that my severe hockey addiction and infatuation with this team has superseded any potential disinterest in watching this game tonight based off our humdrum quality of fine young professional hockey players that is set to play that may not be the most well endowed, adroit, masterly, or proficient in the sport in which they make their yearly vocation of subsistence in their respective livelihoods in which they are duly rewarded far more than the average citizen that ravages this landscape.

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
I lied.

After several hours cogitating, I have come to the determination that my severe hockey addiction and infatuation with this team has superseded any potential disinterest in watching this game tonight based off our humdrum quality of fine young professional hockey players that is set to play that may not be the most well endowed, adroit, masterly, or proficient in the sport in which they make their yearly vocation of subsistence in their respective livelihoods in which they are duly rewarded far more than the average citizen that ravages this landscape.

I told myself I wasn't gonna watch either.

Who the f*** do I think I'm kidding lmao.

Reactions: LemonSauceD

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
I lied.

What he said 👍🏼….

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
If it comes down to Aman vs PDG. Aman probably wins out because of the lack of center depth in the bottom 6 at the moment.
The difference between PDG and Aman in this preseason is pretty big, especially given Raty’s potentially strong play at C. Think I’d rather waive Aman. Not a big loss if we lose him but think he clears

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad