Post-Game Talk: Preseason GM05| Vancouver Canucks lose to Edmonton Oilers in Shootout | 2-3 (Bains & Smith)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I lied.

After several hours cogitating, I have come to the determination that my severe hockey addiction and infatuation with this team has superseded any potential disinterest in watching this game tonight based off our humdrum quality of fine young professional hockey players that is set to play that may not be the most well endowed, adroit, masterly, or proficient in the sport in which they make their yearly vocation of subsistence in their respective livelihoods in which they are duly rewarded far more than the average citizen that ravages this landscape.
I find that if I watch preseason, I start to get hockey fatigue in the playoffs, and that's just not cool. I caught a bit of Saturday's game, but that's It for me.

Reactions: LemonSauceD

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
The difference between PDG and Aman in this preseason is pretty big, especially given Raty’s potentially strong play at C. Think I’d rather waive Aman. Not a big loss if we lose him but think he clears
Yeah I disagree they both have been okay nothing more. With Bluegers health a question mark and Aman being used more on the pk down stretch last year I would be surprised if they chose PDG over Aman.

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015
Was late turning the game on, after seeing the proposed Canucks' lineup. Shocked to find the game scoreless 14 minutes in.

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
The difference between PDG and Aman in this preseason is pretty big, especially given Raty’s potentially strong play at C. Think I’d rather waive Aman. Not a big loss if we lose him but think he clears
I agree, and when Blueger comes back there are five options available at centre without Aman as Suter can move there if needed. Phil D has definitely earned it based on level of play.

Reactions: wonton15

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad