GDT: Preseason GM04| Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | Sat. Sep 28th | 6pm PST | SNP | It’s On TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
And at the deadline, and by the end of the year.

You add Willander as our 6D, and Trade for a Top 4 D at the TDL.

Hughes - Hronek
TDL - Myers
Saucy - Willander
(Des/forbert)

Love it.

Jovofan

Apr 26, 2006
Vancouver, BC
To be honestly I'm pretty impressed with our effort tonight. We're clearly playing at a disadvantage having a mostly AHL roster but despite a couple of defensive breakdowns and some shaky goals we've been right there. It's also nice to get extended looks at some of the bubble guys playing in different situations and getting time on special teams.

Reactions: Josepho

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
On clutches? You mean handbags?

👛
1727578417513.gif

• Love
Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I’ve been one of Silovs biggest cheerleaders for years. He’s spent 3 years in the AHL.

He does lots of things very well but tracking long shots is his Achilles heel. And he needs to improve on that significantly to be a legit quality NHL goalie.
Hes young and very few good NHL goalies stop those screen shots can he improve sure but d men need to clear screens instead of help them

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Tonight is first pizza night of the fall season for me, hopefully things come out ok and I can share some pics 😹 🤞

Menu:

1) Freshly made pesto, caramelized onion jam, garlic mushrooms and goat cheese.

2) Smoked brie, spicy tomato jam and arugala.

Still need to tweak my dough formula, but the flavours are outstanding at least 👍

mushroom pesto.jpg

smoked brie.jpg

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Silovs has had a reasonably solid game so far, not sure how you get blamed for at least a couple goals…were the shots from a distance? Sure, but a couple were deflected and another through a screen…they aren’t “he should have had those” types of goals against…i would say the 2nd goal was perhaps the only one he probably made a mistake on by overplaying the initial shot putting him in a bad spot when the puck rebounded out to Lombardi. Complaining about goaltending in this one is dumb…the defense has been pretty weak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad