GDT: Preseason GM04| Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | Sat. Sep 28th | 6pm PST | SNP | It’s On TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Best PBP guy in the business. We're so lucky to have him.
FS2ey-WSD81a-Uh-LNOzyjmh-Fx-B6qw-PPys-B2-Rus9x-BMq-ZE.jpg

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
He looked safe which translated into looks good

He played very simply probably due to nerves but wasnt standing out for an actual skill or strength

Mcward showed much more activity on both ends.. very raw yes but far better effort and energy. Just have to coach the dumba-esque style out of him
He looked "good" and "safe" enough at the NHL level (albeit late in the season) to immediately parlay that into a 2 yr extension.

My point is the fact that he could do that and not even look close to a #7D is surprising.

Reactions: Josepho

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Hoping we can get some serious cuts to the roster after tonight…there aren’t enough spots up for grabs to keep this many bodies around, and the regulars need some time together to get their cohesiveness on track.

Reactions: Jovofan and Flik

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
He looked "good" and "safe" enough at the NHL level (albeit late in the season) to immediately parlay that into a 2 yr extension.

My point is the fact that he could do that and not even look close to a #7D is surprising.
Yeah fair i was just responding to the discourse you mentioned

Im surprised he has widdled down as much as he has

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Zone entry from a offensive blue line wall tip seems like a new entry for the playbook.

Blais must be dogging it from a marathon preseason recovering from a knee injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad