GDT: Preseason GM04| Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | Sat. Sep 28th | 6pm PST | SNP | It’s On TV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Markus Naslund had defenders who firmly believed he would magically turn into the same dynamic player he was pre-Moore hit.

We haven't hit a large sample size yet to panic but it's perfectly normal to be somewhat concerned or perplexed with his listless play so far. It's worth noting that there is a history with this player looking like crap...early 2021 was....not so good.
I think people defend him or overlook poor play because even when he's way off he's still so fundamentally and positionally sound that he doesn't cost you games, and even scores points -- he just doesn't seem able or willing to fight through the last 70-80 feet of ice. when he has the puck.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Pettersson - Juulsen
Hirose - Friedman

IW16

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I see both sides of the Pettersson thing. Felt he really needed to hit the ground running, but at the same time, he’s here for 8 years so we have to just kind of deal with it now.

He’s still going to be here next year. Like what can actually be done there

Meanwhile with a guy like Brock who’s playing for a contract, if he’s at 3-4 goals after the first 20 games… there’s a lot more immediacy to that situation.

Reactions: Vector

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Another note - Lankinen’s 3 goals against yesterday.

I know Silovs was good in his first game but those goals Lankinen gave up were the same ones Silovs was giving up against the Oilers.

So the people who were inferring that it proves Silovs >>>… just didnt make sense to me

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Why do the Flames insist witj these white crest jerseys

The black crest ones with the horse black alternates were so much better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad