GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Boston did three drop plays in a row coming off the 4v4. Kings looked befuddled out there with Kopitar and Kempe at the end of a shift.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Lee literally fighting for a spot love to see it

Doesn't he know he's not old enough for it? Dude needs to preserve himself for his guaranteed spot in his late 20s

Gavrikov Burroughs… why? This had to come down straight from Rob Blake.

Because they wrote clarke edmundson in pen on the roster napkin and no takebacksies

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
Kempe’s a pimp.

Edmuffson gets pinned in the zone right off the face off. He was lucky to not get the dash one before the buzzer.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
If Lee is going to drop the gloves like this and try to go for the highlight reel knock out by not grabbing a jersey. You have to keep this guy. Lewis can’t hold his jock at that point. You need a dude like Lee. 6’5 and ready to kill? Say no more

Reactions: Mcsorley47

DoktorJeep

Aug 2, 2005
OC
I heard Nick Nickson mention on the broadcast that it's the KCAL streaming network.
I can’t cast the stream to my TV. Zero options on the video player. I think it’s part of the economics. It’s the reason the fan stream options were announced at the last second.

If the ad load is an indicator, it’s because no money was available if put on the usual channels. So this is a net loss for the org and only on the website because the marketing budget can afford to fill the ad breaks.

Sad.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
So weird this is a defensive struggle in the preseason.. with Spence in for DD and Burroughs for Roy, I was expecting some swiss cheese D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad