GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Locks: Kopitar, Kempe, Laferiere, Fiala, Byfield, Foegele, Jeannot, Danault, Moore, Turcotte, Thomas, Lewis, Anderson, Clarke, Spence, Gavrikov, Edmundson, Burroughs, Kuemper, Rittich

LTIR: Doughty and Kaliyev

Bubble: Englund, Moverare, Fagemo, Helenius, Lee, Studnicka, C. Jones

Waivers: Malott, Parker-Jones, Ward, Krygier, McKay, Copley

Of the Bubble guys...
1) Helenius
2) Studnicka
3) Moverare
4) Fagemo
5) Lee
6) C. Jones <-- not enough looks yet
7) Englund

*I would have Lewis behind Lee after watching these preseason games. Also, Burroughs has probably been an 8 Dman but lucks out to the Doughty injury.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Great confidence booster for all, especially DarK , if he pulls it out and the skaters better make it the priority.

Nit picking I can only find Nuttoughs and maybe Spence with a few soft moments as a slight disappoint.

Everyone else gets a neutral except for guys who exceeded slightly:

Akiller

Moverare

Jeannot

Danault

Foegle

Kuemper

Gavrikov

Hiller N Co.

Lee

a few others.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
There's a small town pizza place my wife and I drive about 45 minutes to during the year named Red Wing Brewery (named after the town it's in, not the hockey team.)

In May their pizza of the month is Jalapeño Popper pizza with jalapeño cream cheese as the sauce, cheddar cheese, black beans, crumbled bacon, and jalapeños. Amazing!

They also have a rueban pizza with corn beef and sauerkrat that's great.

Another is the Beer Chesse pizza with cheese sauce, and then popcorn on top. The popcorn sounded weird but we got it and the popcorn soaks up the grease and really adds to the pizza.
Wtf is this hipster shit lol

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Locks: Kopitar, Kempe, Laferiere, Fiala, Byfield, Foegele, Jeannot, Danault, Moore, Turcotte, Thomas, Lewis, Anderson, Clarke, Spence, Gavrikov, Edmundson, Burroughs, Kuemper, Rittich

LTIR: Doughty and Kaliyev

Bubble: Englund, Moverare, Fagemo, Helenius, Lee, Studnicka, C. Jones

Waivers: Malott, Parker-Jones, Ward, Krygier, McKay, Copley

Of the Bubble guys...
1) Helenius
2) Studnicka
3) Moverare
4) Fagemo
5) Lee
6) C. Jones <-- not enough looks yet
7) Englund

*I would have Lewis behind Lee after watching these preseason games. Also, Burroughs has probably been an 8 Dman but lucks out to the Doughty injury.

I agree and would keep Fagemo , Moverare and C Jones up with heavy consideration of who would go on waivers and who would be less likely.

Then its time for longer evaluations and adjustments before the deadline and hopefully face the Ducks in round 1.

:cool:

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Helenius pic in NHL25

1727757906731.png

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
I thought this was going to be the year the Ducks started puting it together but these 2 preseason games they haven’t showed up at all. There not even working on things. Just rushing lines in vein!

Reactions: Surf Nutz

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Great game tonight. Virtually everyone, even the locks, looked like they were playing for a job.

Really like Lee and Helenius out there. Loved Fox's breakdown of Lee just holding on 1-on-4 to buy time which led to the goal.

Reactions: Steve Zissou

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Great game tonight. Virtually everyone, even the locks, looked like they were playing for a job.

Really like Lee and Helenius out there. Loved Fox's breakdown of Lee just holding on 1-on-4 to buy time which led to the goal.

Lee may not have got on the stat sheets, but he hasn’t looked out of place in any period of the few games he’s played this pre-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad