GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Englund playing off on right.

Is Hiller tipping his hand or showing a lean to at least?

Show more confidence than with Moverare who stays on the left.

Agree on liking Moverare tonight.

Last edited:

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I like how the Hiller has them coming through the neutral zone with speed and not afraid to make cross ice passes if theres space for it. For so many years theyd just dump and chase or change lines right into the 1-3-1. Or be flat footed in the neutral zone, pass it back to the defense, and try to do those dumpins where a dman clears it off a forwards stick to avoid an icing.
Hope it lasts and they dont just revert back to old habits.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I like how the Hiller has them coming through the neutral zone with speed and not afraid to make cross ice passes if theres space for it. For so many years theyd just dump and chase or change lines right into the 1-3-1. Or be flat footed in the neutral zone, pass it back to the defense, and try to do those dumpins where a dman clears it off a forwards stick to avoid an icing.
Hope it lasts and they dont just revert back to old habits.
Both the forecheck and pk have been retooled to be more aggressive...pk according to what our buddy Jim said tonite...Based on the players exit interviews, I think even if Hiller wanted to keep the Koala systems, the players would force him to be more aggressive

Reactions: Schmooley

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
can we take a stab at the roster assuming 23 guys - make one for 8D one for 7D

kuemper, whatever

pressbox: 19, 5, 43 or 19, 79, 43

LTIR: 8, kaliy

Last edited:

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Oh PLEASE take a swipe at helenius vatrano

These guys may seriously need to trade for some defensive depth at some point. I’ve already had enough of Burroughs and Englund looks like the guy he was from January on.

2024 NHL Free Agents

Who you guys want and how much you willing to pay any of these cast offs waiting on survivor island?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad