GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Those are the best net front hands I've seen since Vilardi. Definitely what you want from a Top 5 pick
Ill have to look closely at the goal. I didn't see anything too noteworthy of the handle but I wasn't paying close attention. If he's anywhere close to Vilardi's hands then we are super lucky.

GOD DAMN IT LEWIS f*** OFF

• Wow
Reactions: Surf Nutz

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I saw Moverare was given credit for the secondary assist on the second goal. Wasn't that Greentree?

Edit: nm, it was Greentree > Moverare > Pinelli > Turcotte

Mcsorley47

Jan 12, 2021
Yorba Linda, Ca
You can see the skill with Turcotte in tonight’s game. All he really needs is to gain some confidence, not get his head taken off and play most of the season.

He always seems to want to pass the puck to someone else instead of shoot on goal himself; a little annoying. Just shoot the puck!

Love how he motors up and down the ice.

I still have hope he’s going to make it!

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Plus performance:
Turcotte
Ports
Lee
Studnicka
Pinelli
Mallot
George
Moverare
Hudon
Hiller and Co.

Negative :
Englund

Neutral:

Everyone Else

Pending the next ten minutes.

Pretty happy with this performance especially if they get the W.

Reactions: ru4reals

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
The Ewtah Elks

What are the national animals of Utah?

Utah State Facts and Symbols | Utah.com

Elk The Rocky Mountain elk

ANIMAL: Elk

The Rocky Mountain elk (Cervus canadensis , aka Deerus Onsteroidus) became the official state animal in 1971. It used to live throughout the country but over-hunting eradicated populations east of the Rockies. They live alongside deer and moose in most mountain ranges in Utah. Bull elk can reach 700 lbs.

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
Forgot you guys got Jeff Malott. Not saying he would be anything special but I really think he could play in the NHL in a limited role. He'll never really frustrate you on the defensive part of the game and has some surprisingly good offensive chops while being a demon along the boards. Just quietly solid and effective all around.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad