GDT: Preseason games 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I'm starting this as a GDT for all the preseason games, but if people would prefer individual GDT's for each for preseason game we can do that instead.

Preseason schedule: (All games are on the road due to ongoing renovations at Crypto.com Arena)
9/23/24 @ Utah on NHL Network 6:00pm

9/25/24 @ Vegas on NHL Network 7:00pm

9/28/24 against Anaheim (in Ontario) on BSW 3:00pm

9/30/24 @ Anaheim on NHL Network 7:00pm

10/3/24 vs Boston (in Quebec) 4:00pm

10/5/24 vs Florida (in Quebec) 4:00pm

No TV information yet on the 2 Quebec City games

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Im simply impressed they're on TV!

excited to see if the pissed off scrimmages carries over to actual games or if they're going to be a bunch of pushovers

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
So this is the 'prove it' group, which is kind of cool, since there are very few reasons for many of those guys to not get 15+ minutes each. Forwards are basically all dudes fighting to stay in camp or stick on the 4th line, d are all fighting for the 6th-8th spots.

Wonder what teams are keeping an eye on Moverare and Fagemo/Thomas/Turcotte as waiver pickups since this org is allergic to kids.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
yUHC! Yuk YuK! F ...UHC!

Definitely exciting to see the bottom of the roster up higher and those likely to go down.

Looks like the yUHC is going with vets, want to win 1st game in front of all the extra wives!

Big test for Ports and Georgie.

Fagemo and Helenius scratched for the Reign playoffs getting a shot.

Last edited:

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Wonder what teams are keeping an eye on Moverare and Fagemo/Thomas/Turcotte as waiver pickups since this org is allergic to kids.

Lumbus will be chomping at the bit to take any and all waivers. Also may take big contract in trade for some picks just to get the salary cap floor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad