GDT: Preseason Games 2 & 3, Oilers Flames in a Double header beer leaguer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Clattenburg is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. He's starting to remind me of a young Kyle Clifford. Drai has to hit the net there!

There’s definitely something there, just confusing why he produces literally nothing in junior. His skill set should produce more at that level.

Very likely will never sniff the NHL, but he’s not a 0.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
There’s definitely something there, just confusing why he produces literally nothing in junior. His skill set should produce more at that level.

Might be getting the C this year on a team likely to make a deep run. Oilers hoping he might be one of the late bloomers.

Reactions: K1984

aspin3

Oct 31, 2017
Rodrigue doesn’t look close to NHL ready. Campbell was a better goalie than him last year.
He still struggles with puck tracking.
You can tell you didnt watch or follow Bako at all last year and looking at the .002 save % difference. Rodrigue was the better goalie throughout the year. They tried to get Campbell going by playing him more at the beginning but gave up and Rodrigue took over sometimes playing back to back games. In the playoffs posted .937 sv % and Cambell had .857%.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
You can tell you didnt watch or follow Bako at all last year and looking at the .002 save % difference. Rodrigue was the better goalie throughout the year. They tried to get Campbell going by playing him more at the beginning but gave up and Rodrigue took over sometimes playing back to back games. In the playoffs posted .937 sv % and Cambell had .857%.
Ahh yea. The massive playoff sample size of 1 game each.
My point is Campbell is not an NHl player and he was as good as Rodrigue.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Sometimes it takes longer for certain players. Look at Hyman for instance. Not saying he'll be that good, just saying that there's more than the stats show. Nicholl is another one that I really like. Meanwhile Wakely who has way better stats than both hasn't been as impressive. I'd send him back for his overage year if possible. I don't see him doing all that well at the AHL level this season. He might be ECHL level this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad