GDT: Preseason Game (?!) - STARS vs BLUES @ 6pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hellberg truely has some kickass gear . Too bad he's not really good enough to be a permanent NHL goalie.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I think the thing with Bichsel is Nill did the same thing he did to Stankoven/Bourque last season where he signed so many NHL bodies that there isn't even a roster spot available to win out of camp. Because of signings made in July, Bichsel is going back to the AHL.
That is some of it. The other is how Jim Nill feels about their prospects this year. I think he thinks we are still in the "Benn/Seguin Window" and prefers vets to da "yutes" in a go for it year. That said, Stank never really hurt them when he got inserted, so maybe Jim loosens up, at least to keep some cash for the trade deadline. If Mavs assimilates as quickly as Stank, I think he might be more prone to bring Bish up in the first quarter of the season or so. If it turns out our year to year chemistry drops, a la the Cowboys, he will probably keep Bish down longer.

As always, just MHO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad