Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #88: Caps @ Blooj | 4/23/18 | 7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
What’s the bet tonight Randy?

Ewww kind of torn was thinking about buying a win / going with CBus.... whatever I do tonight will be small getting both teams at slight minus on the ML. I may also search props and bet small on OT +280

Rest assured I will last minute go Caps + Over, my standard I need some action

Reactions: CapitalsCupFantasy

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Will be tough, Columbus is a good team. Just hope we respond well and give them the war! After all, they wanted us in the 1st round!

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Hell to the no. Couldn't disagree with this statement more. They need to come out like their lives depend on it. They need to do what Nashville and Winnipeg did and leave no doubt. The absolute worst idea is for them to come out relaxed like they have a game to play with because then they will have another game to play and all bets are off come Game 7. Get the job done tonight by any means necessary and move on.

Was meaning more as a fan, that i don't need to panic the whole time lol

Reactions: calicapsfan

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I will be SHOCKED if we win this in regulation.

I'll basically eat my shoe if we do it by a multi goal lead.

This has every marking of a CBJ blow out, Cap's always under perform when we have a chance to eliminate. We never put our foots on the throat.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Not nervous, but I am hoping a certain Caps player get his first of the year tonight. As someone posted earlier or yesterday, I expect the Jackets will throw everything at us in the game, especially in front of home crowd.

Go Caps!

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
My opinion on CBJ hasn't changed much, they're a mediocre team with a weak constitution. The veteran Caps should win.

Doesn't mean they will, but they should. I'm hopeful.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Any time I have any positive thoughts about this team in the playoffs we lose, so that's what i'm expecting tonight

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Im calm. No big pressure for Ovi means he will score. Lets go Caps. f*** bus and other types of transport too.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Anyone confident in a win tonight?

The OV/Nicky led Caps don’t have the killer mentality in the playoffs. “We were out played” comes out of Nicky’s mouth so much this time of year you could make a drinking game out of it.

I said before the playoffs started the Caps would go as far as Kuzy will lead them. I stand by that but I’ll add Willy as well. The Caps need the new Young Guns to step up starting tonight. I got my fingers crossed.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
The closer the game the stronger confidence that we end it tonight. Dont see how they lose this one. Take the puck from them and pour it on Bob from everywhere.

John Forslund will announce the game on NBC if I understand correctly. Means its either Pierre or Micheletti between the benches.

Reactions: Aliceanna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis