GDT: Preseason Game 8, Oilers at Canucks in the final (thank God) beer leager. Sportsnet 8 PM

Jarvi

Mar 22, 2012
It's not Stecher vs Andersson. It's Stecher vs Dermott or Emberson. Andersson isn't for sale
Yeah no shit. Hence why I said I didn't prefer either of the other depth guys, or even compare Stecher to Andersson.

And I bet you Andersson moves by the TDL. And if he doesn't, who gives a f***? We all play GM here and fantasize about players we'd like to acquire. Piss off.

Reactions: OilerMcLord

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
who f***ing cares about Broberg now he's f***ing gone and we're left with Kulak the cooked and his spirit squad

I mean it is a bit nonsensical to even talk about Broberg anymore.

There’s no universe in existence where the Oilers match him. Should they have played and signed him earlier? Yeah maybe.

But like there’s no point talking about it now.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
I mean it is a bit nonsensical to even talk about Broberg anymore.

There’s no universe in existence where the Oilers match him. Should they have played and signed him earlier? Yeah maybe.

But like there’s no point talking about it nownow
This, Broberg is somewhere else getting overpaid. If he was here making 4+ mil/yr, the fans would have the torches out for that too.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Yeah no shit. Hence why I said I didn't prefer either of the other depth guys, or even compare Stecher to Andersson.

And I bet you Andersson moves by the TDL. And if he doesn't, who gives a f***? We all play GM here and fantasize about players we'd like to acquire. Piss off.
Sorry I guess. It's just that a lot of people seem to think that trades are on the table in the preseason and of course I'd think you'd be one of them with that post. I'd prefer to move on with what's on the table here. But if you are one of the many who believe that we are going to suffer until the trade deadline, then we have a lot in common actually.

I definitely don't buy into some possibility that there is an in house solution if we are talking about winning a cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad