GDT: Preseason Game 8, Oilers at Canucks in the final (thank God) beer leager. Sportsnet 8 PM

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I don't get why the f*** that is, but this is 100% corrrect.
It almost feels like if its not extra challenging, its not worth doing.

Gave up a lot of points last year this way.

1728098836781.png

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Does Tocchet ever stop jerking off the refs?

They dont want to piss off Tocchet.
He is pretty f***ing annoying to watch. I don't think I've seen a coach ever whine to the refs as much as him. You'll have a hard time finding a penalty called on either team that he doesn't spend an entire minute animated talking to the refs.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Heh nhl goalie gets beat when nhl player uncontested shoots from the slot
Evan Bouchard and Carson Soucy are not the same.

He is pretty f***ing annoying to watch. I don't think I've seen a coach ever whine to the refs as much as him. You'll have a hard time finding a penalty called on either team that he doesn't spend an entire minute animated talking to the refs.
The officials spend 90% of the time between whistles talking to the canucks coaching staff.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
It almost feels like if its not extra challenging, its not worth doing.

Gave up a lot of points last year this way.
Or it's that entitlement feeling like they have it made and can put it on cruise control, because McDavid / Draisaitl will drag them through it. Man I'm so sick of that attitude, stop reading your own press clippings assholes, and put the work in.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
It might take some time into the season, but it's going to be so nice when Skinner and Arvi start gelling in the top 6. The skill there is just so apparent compared to what we've had in their spots in the past.

Reactions: TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad