GDT: Preseason game #8, Jets at Flames, 2am BST, TSN3 (7:00 PM MDT)

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
when this is how we do it starts playing in breaks between action, they should wait for the song to finish

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I had to step away for a bit, have they mentioned the Flames plan for goaltending tonight? Is it Vladar all night, or a split?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Flames slot coverage :laugh:

WHefBw.gif

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
This blue line is gonna be so bad. Might be slightly better than if we played the young guys. Personally if I’m taking lumps I’d want it to be young guys with upside over replacement level 30 year olds. Oh well.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
This blue line is gonna be so bad. Might be slightly better than if we played the young guys. Personally if I’m taking lumps I’d want it to be young guys with upside over replacement level 30 year olds. Oh well.
You have to protect the confidence of young guys though, putting them in a position to fail destroys development more than anything else once they reach the NHL IMO

You'll get Tyson Barrie and you will like it
So, Canadian Miro lol

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
So, Canadian Miro lol

Pretty much only smaller slower and softer.

I actually thought that was more on Weegar. If I understand what puck retrieval system the Flames are utilizing he forces the dump in at the blueline and Miro was supposed to be the first to it(which he was not). Weegs instead went to the corner and left the front of the net unguarded. Whoever was the center was not even in the picture either.

Last edited:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Pretty much only smaller slower and softer.

I actually thought that was more on Weegar. If I understand what puck retrieval system the Flames are utilizing he forces the dump in at the blueline and Miro was supposed to be the first to it(which he was not). Whoever was the center was not even in the picture either.
Kuz was on the ice, so Kadri probably.

In teh end, as I've said all summer, our defense might be the worst in the NHL

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Why does Bahl's stick work look like someone trying to retrieve an oar with another oar?

why they gotta do Wolf like that 😭
Weegs with the composure

Weegs actually looked kinda normal even with that filter. The symmetry on Wolf's... Lol wtf.

Everyone else looked like movie extra errors in James Cameron's Avatar.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Get used to a lot of this Flames fans.

Kuz was on the ice, so Kadri probably.

That math adds up.
In teh end, as I've said all summer, our defense might be the worst in the NHL

It's real bad for sure. I do like that Conroy recognized that no team goes anywhere without a effective blueline and has focused a lot on that so far prospect wise. Now go after as many young centers as you can.

Weegs actually looked kinda normal even with that filter.

He is one handsome son of a bitch that's for sure.

Reactions: Figgy44

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Well that goal sucked, but hard to blame anyone really

He is one handsome son of a bitch that's for sure.
Our "group of six" in general. Weegar, Coleman, Huberdeau, Backlund, Andersson and Naz... when Naz is the least attractive in a group of six.... it's a group of sexy

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
I go do chores for a moment and now we're tied... Should I keep tidying things up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad