GDT: Preseason Game 7, Oilers at Kraken beer leager. Oilers + 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Really? 3.25 is too much for a 20 minute a night RHD, whos good for 25 pts and also PK's and shows up in big games?

Ceci was a great deal.
Hey don’t get me wrong, I love a Ceci. Read my post history on him. He’s worth 2 mil at this point.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Brown saying he needs to fit into the system and pass the puck better. At least he realizes what he needs to improve on. Let's hope that he does it.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I almost lost my f***ing mind at the Sportsnet regional blackout, but it's on Oilers+ which is free for preseason.

The f*** is that... Blacking out preseason games...

Ridiculous.

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

Jarvi

Mar 22, 2012
Hey don’t get me wrong, I love a Ceci. Read my post history on him. He’s worth 2 mil at this point.
Nah. A 2 mil Dman these days is basically a #7 or a guy barely staying on the roster on many teams, not a guy who is a fixture on your PK and can keep up most nights in the top 4. Vinny is a 2mil guy now and couldn't stay in the lineup in the playoffs.

Look how hard it has been for us to find a replacement, or Toronto to find their RHD. One that can eat 20 minutes and keep their head afloat is worth more than 2 mil. One that can do that with one of the dumbest players in the league as his partner is worth even more.

Add in that we are Edmonton and have to overpay everyone who plays here? Ceci was a great deal for us.

• Haha
Reactions: Tobias Kahun

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
6FB7BBFA-3A05-474F-AEA0-E1A8A7253A19.gif

Jordan Eberle

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Seattle telecast eviscerating Nurse for sifting a soft puck into the goalie while McD-Drai had full possession.

Nurse goes to bench looking like a dope.

The feed is so damned dark.
Climate pledge arena doesn't believe in high use of electricity, lighting. Must save the environment and unicorns

Please come to the arena with renewable candles made out of recycled ass compost..

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad