GDT: Preseason Game 7, Oilers at Kraken beer leager. Oilers + 8 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
NHL shooters are a big jump for AHL goalies. Not the end of the world that he needs more time. I still see NHL backup as his upside, don't think there's a starter there.

I mean based on shot location, both are rather concerning. He's gonna get more time, but after the season he had last year this looks like huge step back.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Damn before i can even find the right reaction pic another goal.
IMG_5265.jpeg

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Anyone still worried about Rodrigue clearing waivers?

Oil have a solid period with strong territorial play. Poor goaltending. Aided by Kulak chasing out of position followed by a weak Brown effort with a puck that should be stopped.

Really like Dermott's game tonight. Puck transportation, jumping into o-zone soft ice. Arvy with a real solid game.

Very quiet night for Hyman and Skinner.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
NHL shooters are a big jump for AHL goalies. Not the end of the world that he needs more time. I still see NHL backup as his upside, don't think there's a starter there.
3 of the goals have gone straight through him.

Thats not NHL shooters being that much better.

That is him being garbage.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Would rather have Philp as 4C. IMO 1 of Ryan or Perry should be the 13th forward the other should be in Bako.
I think unfortunately that both vets will be in over Philp, which is a crime. Ryan I can understand, he is an important PKer and can take draws, but Perry... just no. Philp has come in and shown he has the chops, even after an entire year off from hockey which is ridiculous.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
3 of the goals have gone straight through him.

Thats not NHL shooters being that much better.

That is him being garbage.
Sure, 2 of the goals Pickard let in also went right through him this preseason. You guys need to relax goalies often look rusty in preseason.

Couple years back I thought Rodrigue would be a legitimate NHL goalie. Too bad
He still could, but I think his upside is a backup.

Reactions: JeffSkinner53

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Anyone still worried about Rodrigue clearing waivers?

Oil have a solid period with strong territorial play. Poor goaltending. Aided by Kulak chasing out of position followed by a weak Brown effort with a puck that should be stopped.

Really like Dermott's game tonight. Puck transportation, jumping into o-zone soft ice. Arvy with a real solid game.

Very quiet night for Hyman and Skinner.
Territorial Pissings.

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad