GDT: PRESEASON GAME #6 - STARS VS BLUES @ 7pm CT

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
You might have to pick up a Roku or other streaming device. I have a Samsung TV so I said screw it and got an Nvidia Shield Pro because it has the Android TV OS

Ha. Lian f***in people up out there
It looks pretty good using iphone app and just sending to TV from phone. I'd rather they had Samsung app, but this is better than I'd thought. Other than the not actually being game broadcast.

I hope y'all don't mind me joining your GDT for the broadcast questions. I'm a Blues fan in Houston tonight and other feed is blacked out.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
It looks pretty good using iphone app and just sending to TV from phone. I'd rather they had Samsung app, but this is better than I'd thought. Other than the not actually being game broadcast.
That's surprising actually, I'd expect the quality to drop a bit, but the app is doing better than I would have thought for being as new as it is. They did say that Samsung & other platforms would be up and running before the season started though

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

I hope y'all don't mind me joining your GDT for the broadcast questions. I'm a Blues fan in Houston tonight and other feed is blacked out.
A Blues fan is here? That explains it. Now I feel bad for yelling at my dog thinking she farted.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Bichsel looked good leading the rush at first but made such a nothing play with the puck that he caused an odd-man rush the other way

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
In the battle of Dumba vs Faksa, I'm rooting for no one

I've counted 4 Brendan Smith turnovers this period alone lmao

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Dumba looks atrocious when Miro isn't there :laugh:

You see why a guy like Lind has topped out at the AHL level... just not good enough in his own zone

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad