GDT: Preseason game 6: Sharks @ Vegas 7:00pm stream on sharks.nhl.com

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Thank you DWJr. for drafting Kniazev and Hamaliuk over Pavel Dorofeyev and his 31 points in 19 draft year MHL games

sampler

Aug 3, 2018
obviously, no gradlund, zetterlund, or celebrini is a different team.

On the bright side, gushkin looks ready.

A month ago, I was so confident on my bets. Not sure I would make 'em anymore. Warsofsky clearly looks like a continuation of last year's bad work. They have no organization, no breakout, no structure. They dont skate hard off the puck at all and cant make some pretty simple passes...

Well, I can hope its just preseason :)

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California

A month ago, I was so confident on my bets. Not sure I would make 'em anymore. Warsofsky clearly looks like a continuation of last year's bad work. They have no organization, no breakout, no structure. They dont skate hard off the puck at all and cant make some pretty simple passes...

I think much like last season, the defense is entirely unable to retrieve the puck and set up a transition, but I think we all expected that.

I really hope Gushchin makes the team, he is visible in a good way in every single game.

Reactions: Sandisfan

PattyLafontaine

Apr 5, 2006

To be fair this team has no defense. Just a bunch of 7th and 8th defensemen with a couple of 3rd pairing guys.

Reactions: Cas and Jargon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad