GDT: Preseason game 6: Sharks @ Vegas 7:00pm stream on sharks.nhl.com

DCFog81

Jul 7, 2024
Got tix for tonight. Lemme know if anyone wants to meetup before, maybe at the Beerhaus. I plan on wearing black Couture jersey

Reactions: Sandisfan

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Watching the Amazon series and I didn't think I could like Jack Eichel even less, but boy was I wrong, what a f***ing douche

No personality to speak of, they have to stretch so hard to make him seem interesting and settled on "he spent a lot of money at a restaurant once"

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Watching the Amazon series and I didn't think I could like Jack Eichel even less, but boy was I wrong, what a f***ing douche

No personality to speak of, they have to stretch so hard to make him seem interesting and settled on "he spent a lot of money at a restaurant once"
It was "I stood my ground for the surgery for my neck and look, I won a cup the following season."

• Wow

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
It was "I stood my ground for the surgery for my neck and look, I won a cup the following season."
So the most interesting thing about him is that he got lucky to be traded from a bad team to a good team

Not particularly interesting

Compare him to Tkachuk who featured in the following episode and it's night and day

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
That is one hell of a first line! 😂

Nico Sturm injured--took a puck to the hand. Hopefully nothing bad but he was clearly in pain.

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad