GDT: Preseason Game 6: Red Wings vs leafs 10/3/24 7pm et

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Game could be different if we have one line that compete. Just pick 3 out of Kasper, Danielson, Mazur, Berggren, MBN

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Lmao well I'd be thankful this team had a 25 year playoff streak and won 4 Stanley Cups in that time with one of the most historic dynasties in NHL history. We were bound to have a prolonged bad time after that but it's gotten better over the last 5 years since Yzerman took over

You can say whatever you want about his drafting and roster moves. However you, like the rest of us, have literally no idea whether or not we make the playoffs this year. So dwelling on every little detail that happens ain't gonna be good on you

But carry on if that's what you enjoy doing
If we had a few bad years, sure. In fact believe it or not, I was chipper until people started synonymously associating losing with the Wings. At some point, when you’ve been so bad for over 10 years now, and it’s looks like more of the same, the frustration becomes unbearable.

Geezer WC

Standing room
Jan 29, 2022
If we had a few bad years, sure. In fact believe it or not, I was chipper until people started synonymously associating losing with the Wings. At some point, when you’ve been so bad for over 10 years now, and it’s looks like more of the same, the frustration becomes unbearable.

I pretty much ignored it '17-'19. We have a shot at the post season. These are better times.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Team just isn't clicking yet, tons of pucks hitting sticks, getting bobbled, anything that can disrupt play is happening.

Sloppy play for sure, but there is time to clean it up, would like for it to start tomorrow night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad