GDT: Preseason Game 6, Canucks at Oilers beer leager. Sportsnet 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1645083294081.jpg

Thomas Tatar

Based on that, it sounds like Draisaitl will finally skate with Skinner and Arvidsson tonight. That's been the only thing I am interested to see this preseason. Looking forward to that.
Who is McDavid playing with? I wonder if they are going to try a couple different pairs like Drai with Arvidsson and McDavid with Skinner? May as well see if either of the two new additions gel with Davo.

Reactions: soothsayer

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Who is McDavid playing with? I wonder if they are going to try a couple different pairs like Drai with Arvidsson and McDavid with Skinner? May as well see if either of the two new additions gel with Davo.

I’m not 100% sure McDavid plays tonight? He didn’t take the morning skate but they still have 12 other forwards that didn’t either.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
I definitely agree that McDavid should (and will) get some shifts with one or both of Skinner and Arvidsson tonight, because he is going to play with them on occasion during the season. That said, Skinner and Arvidsson are hired guns for Draisaitl's wings, so I am really looking forward to an early look at those three together. I might actually watch tonight's game.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
If you throw the maiden "backwards into the river" how will she love you? Perspire in her food with a moist body, perspire in her cake (innuendo) and powder and flour yourself just in case...

Give her cheese... How bouts Chocolates and a nice Red Wine?

Dems strange times.

They're really pressing the Make Perry happen button. Gee, maybe the best player in the world gets him a point or two. Funny how most of us would prefer Perry to not even be contracted.

WTF is Drake still doing here? Or doing here at all?

Nurse will show up and play first game of season. I doubt before that.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
First game of the season ?

RNH- McDavid - Hyman
Skinner - Draisaitl - Arvidsson
Brown - Henrique - Janmark
Podkolzin - Philp - Ryan

Out : Perry

Bouchard - Ekholm
Nurse - Kulak
Emberson - Brown?

Skinner
Pickard

Doesnt look like a faster, stronger and deeper lineup to me.

Hope to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Hoffman got released from his PTO. Not really surprising.

Hoffman gets released and do f*** all Corey Perry is retained indefinitely and elevated to the 2nd line. Sucks for Hoffman. Wasn't bad either and scored and was getting some points. Nice insurance talent player to keep around in case of injury.

I wanted Hoffman for years and years. So strange we finally get him this way and then just dump him. Maybe a club picks him up.

Reactions: JeffSkinner53

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad