GDT: Preseason Game 5. Kraken @ Oilers beer leaguer. Streaming on Oilers+ at 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
The wifi at my place of not-work goes off whenever the microwave is turned on. I have counted since 8am and it has been used 18 times today. 18 interruptions to my gaming and now it somehow broke my Oilers+ stream. One person with OCD pertaining to food/drink temperature is ruining my weekend

I got it working in time for the Nuge goal highlight then the microwave started again ahhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: McDoused

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Just don't see where Hoffman fits but might still have some game.
I can't see him getting a contract with us. Maybe with an another team, but like you said, where does he fit in with us? Hes just a camp guy to be able to hit 8 vets early in the preseason.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
They just said that's 12 shots for lavoie this pre-season. I dont see how they send him down.

Nice pass by Philp.
He had 7 last time he played and was robbed on 4 of them , he knows how to get into shooting lanes , he won't survive waivers this time

Reactions: McDoused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad