GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

« Let's summarize.
Greig with a 5 that becomes a 2 minutes.
No game misconduct.
Xhekaj: a 2 + 10.
Tkachuk: A 2. No aggressor, no instigator penalties.
The refereeing is as per usual.
Gonna be a long season. »
Two games in a row now at the Bell Center that poor officiating leads to things getting out of hand.
This has never changed since the first day I started watching NHL hockey.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
86a31a01-422b-42fd-a44a-368495cc24b6_text.gif

You're in kid

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
This is what people (fans) simply dont understand.. rhe Habs have been brutally soft on their top 6. Whether you agree or not it's reality... the Michkov SNAFU comes on the heels of not dealing away CC.. there were rumblings )2 yrs) ago CC and a 2nd for LAFF KAKOO. That boat has sailed now..

You cant have a pint sized Fwd and then add another.... Hugo bet on CC, and sadly that gamble has not paid off..

Michkov will be the same when he gets injured.. it's inevitable just like Hutson... i wish HUGO would swap Hutson asap.. this kid is at rhe top of his value.. dude is not going to last 20 games before he's on the LTIR+
Yeah we should trade Hutson for Gudas. That should make the team better.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
The way I see it is this. Xhekaj's role is quite literally to be the Sherrif.

So you get a puke like dickless Cedric Pare that throws a dirty hit and intentionally injuries a star player. The Sherrif shows up and Pare acts the bitch and so Xhekaj beats on him with his gloves on. Gets a game and a fine for it. Pare gets nothing.

The next game, cockless puke Greig tried to injure Dach. Gets a two minute penalty. Bullshit reffing again. So this time Xhekaj knows if he skates over and beats him into the ice, he's going to get another fine or suspended. So he goes, well, shit, Pare got nothing, Greig got nothing... I'll just do what they did and I'll get nothing too.

Sookind

Aug 19, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if players take more liberties on the Habs because we don't have enough intimidating players who are willing to defend each other. I think that MSL is not a fan of that style of play.

Berube is going to change the dynamics for the Leafs in that sense.
Well maybe,we don't have the horses for sure, Gallagher and Evans on the fourth line jesus, anyway Toronto will loose in first round again. Don't like their D's,Domi play with Matthews jeez.All the hate on Marner was ridiculous too.Their problems is easy, Matthews is not Mcdavid.Berube will not change it but will be more harder to play against for sure but still loose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad