GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Brother…he’s trying to make a team, his spot isn't locked.

Its just dumb, don't care how any of you try to justify it.

There's no way you can justify putting this guy on the ice with 2pts on the line.
Pretty sure he can figure out the difference between pre season and season, hope so anyways.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Yeah Arber is a useless goon.
I'm more concerned about our inability to kill a penalty in that situation.
1727835065229.gif

Sookind

Aug 19, 2020
Thank you Arber,now teams will think twice. Don't like it but was necessary. The only guy to do it.Tkachuk right on him and everywhere in the NHL they go to the guy after an awful hit except us f***ing looking around doing nothing. It's f***ing pre season and the ref are shit.PP and PK was on tonight, Burrow fault probably.Sadly i think Marty is not the right coach now.Awsome man but he really need help.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Nah, it dosen't work like that.
People don't get it.
This was the first time I can remember that we went back at one of their stars in retaliation not the 600th time.
That it was a clear message was so evident.
I always assume people who don't understand or make a big deal about it never played competitive hockey.
Greig should have been given 5:00 to begin with for intent to injure. A rule that does not get called nearly enough.
Was he trying injure Dach with a high late hit. Yes he was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad