GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MtlSars

Dec 9, 2016
Tuch and Heinemen are gonna be pretty nice at 750k each next year on the 4th line....Heinemen has 1 more year where hes waiver exempt right?

Reactions: SwiftyHab

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
It's harder as a winger yes. Because of Laine's injury they might be tempted to give him a couple of NHL games, and then return him to Sweden.
I just see all his plays to die whenever there's a physical contact. Rien que des squats et des boulettes suédoises ne peuvent régler.

Reactions: vokiel

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Why is the crowd upset, that wasn't even close lol. Not sure how Sens fans can be happy with this game, they've been awful against our half roster.
Barely half the roster. 6 forwards, but two are more like tweeners (Roy/Pezz).
At D, it's basically Struble and Savard and a bunch of rookies/Ahlers.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
RxNWTOy.png

I’d give my left nut to have Prime Markov back man

Reactions: dukeofjive

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I hope so. Barron looks bad as always. And I think Mallioux looked ok next to Struble. I think Strubs stays. If nothing else because he is a strong dude who won't be pushed around. Habs need muscle anywhere they can get it.
People really have their minds made up about Barron, short of scoring every game he won’t win fans over.

I find he's had a very solid camp, he's ahead of Xhekaj that's for sure.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
When Struble will be the story of your preseason...it means it was really dissapointing...lol.

Kapanen is going back to Europe. Every other d-man are going to Laval. In the end, Heineman or Barré-Boulet in the top 12 till Laine comes back. Pezzetta No13.

next stop....trade deadline. At least this year, we might be more watching thanks to Hutson, Slaf and Dach. But top 5 next draft, not out of sight. Believe.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Ad

Ad

Ad