GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Ok so I’m back on the wagon, I can live with three months absence for PL while we tread water. Interest is up in my case.

Reactions: Tuggy

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
The worst part was that you could tell all the people who really follow the team were depressed as f***, but you'd have these f***ing féfans behind you screaming like lunatics anytime a shot was taken or an opportunity for a free t-shirt came around. Eugh. I love watching live games. Hate people. Vicious cycle.

adults btw, kids can be kids.
Gawd, how did you ever handle being a bouncer?

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
k so last game I got stood ip by my Tinder date and we lost Laine and Reinbacher their first shift.

I went back today and the prettiest girl ever paid attention to me asked we take it to Watsapp and tried to sell me Crypto.

I declined, blocked and flagged her profile, and expect a 10-2 win.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
k so last game I got stood ip by my Tinder date and we lost Laine and Reinbacher their first shift.

I went back today and the prettiest girl ever paid attention to me asked we take it to Watsapp and tried to sell me Crypto.

You're gonna feel like a real jerk when that pretty girl's shitcoin 10x's

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018

Should have bought the crypto, I’m getting reports that Demidov has been sent to Ukraine

• Haha
Reactions: Naslundforever

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

Did you buy the crypto? Does she accept crypto? I think you may have made a hasty decision.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
There have been a lot of pre season games this year where the home team has iced trash. Can't believe they have the guts to do that and charge $400 for tickets.
Its smart, they will keep jacking prices until we learn our lesson and stop coming.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Curious as to what train wreck we will see tonight. Gotta tune in just for that.
Brady T. is already in petulant loser mode after getting roasted by Pens main line-up (well Malkin alone really) so expect something really dirty from most of that line-up with Stuzle doing is best dives.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad