GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
What the actual heck is that line up. I’m going to watch this, aren’t I? fml
I feel like I'm numb and jaded in a way. With all the injuries we've had in the past few years, the lineup tonight looks like a mid-season lineup we might expect this year if things go the same sort of way.

Reactions: Naslundforever

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Yep. Let's keep going boys for another top 5 pick. Bleah. One step forward 2 steps back. When will habs get any kind of luck on their side?
They have to create luck. Hugo needs to start addressing team needs and Marty has to improve team systems.

I like Marty but this seems to feel more like summer camp than building a hockey team. I get culture but this is the exact opposite of the character era.

Marty - Fix PK, PP, and bring in someone who can teach these guys how to play in their own end

Last edited:

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Come on.. Laine wasn't even a part of the team few months ago and many people had Reinbacher starting in the AHL anyway.

I know it sucks that they both got injured but you still have things to look forward -> For example Dach is back and Hutson joins the team this season.
I like your optimism, but that last meaningless preseason game knocked the good out of us..........but you are right, we have some things to look forward to watching this year. Some.....

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
WTF calling back 2 guy's who wont be here when the season start and not playing the 1st line and Newhook....unless there is minor injury to those guy's that make no sense at all

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It’s not the 70’s anymore. Guys are bigger all around and that style of play doesn’t really hold up anymore. I wouldn’t call Mcdavid or Draisitl mean, yet they get 100 points a year. Matthew’s scored 60 and he’s the biggest wuss. There’s really not many mean and talented players left. Yes, I know you’ll come up with examples of course.
No the SOB's were on the other team. :laugh:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
drinking-vodka.gif

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Wow, not super expensive to have witnessed the darkest day in Habs history.

The worst part was that you could tell all the people who really follow the team were depressed as f***, but you'd have these f***ing féfans behind you screaming like lunatics anytime a shot was taken or an opportunity for a free t-shirt came around. Eugh. I love watching live games. Hate people. Vicious cycle.

adults btw, kids can be kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad