GDT: Preseason Game 5 - Habs vs Sens 7pm Est TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
First game after the disaster against the Marlies on Saturday. Will be good to see what MSL tries to do with this top two line combos to replace Laine
We should be seeing a lineup fairly soon and it will be interesting to see who slides into his spot. Roy hasn't impressed so far but he did at times last year. Imo, Kapanen should go back home but I guess we'll see if he stays for a while.

Whoever it is is getting a great opportunity to get big time minutes so hopefully they take it and run.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Come on.. Laine wasn't even a part of the team few months ago and many people had Reinbacher starting in the AHL anyway.

I know it sucks that they both got injured but you still have things to look forward -> For example Dach is back and Hutson joins the team this season.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Last games injuries pretty much killed everyone's excitement for this season. It sucks.

It's always devastating to lose a key player early in the year, but every time it happens, people eventually shrug it off, and you focus on what is actually happening on the ice as per usual.

Think about it. This happened multiple times with price, it happened with dach last year, and markov also faced multiple events. That's just off the top of my head.

It sucks, but it's just a high risk game and this kind of stuff happens more frequently than we would want to believe.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
The highlight of pre-szn what an absolute nightmare wake me up

1000008957.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad