GDT: Preseason: Game 5 - Anaheim Ducks @ Arizona Coyotes - 3pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Again. Similar to last game why is kassian on powerplay? In what world are we putting him on pp1/2?

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Groulx scores with a top shelf snipe! I actually think his game has been solid in the game before he scored. He has shown some speed and always hunting for the puck. As a 4C/3C, as long as the other team doesn't score when you're on the ice, then you're doing your job.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Groulx scores with a top shelf snipe! I actually think his game has been solid in the game before he scored. He has shown some speed and always hunting for the puck. As a 4C/3C, as long as the other team doesn't score when you're on the ice, then you're doing your job.
No problem with bo in a depth role

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Honestly, all of the borderline LHD guys (White, Harrington, Haag, Vaaks) have been pretty bad with the puck, I'd even add Helleson there, too. Luneau is the only one who can do anything with it.
Yea. Ur right its not just white.

Luneau is the only one who has consistently looked decent

Owell

Reactions: Reddawg

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Thankfully for me, I came in late and since the feed doesn't show a score and I don't have the sound on, I don't know who is winning or by how much. Eye test tells me if we are winning we definitely shouldn't be.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Just not enough players on the ice willing/able to make tape-to-tape plays. Most of these dudes look like waiver fodder.

If kassian ever had a penalty shot I wonder if he'd simply dump it into the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad