GDT: Preseason Game 4: Utah @ Colorado 5:00PM MDT - Scripps, UtahHC+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Still stuck in Forum 40
See what happens when Maccelli doesn't play...
Doan playing center until Bjugstad comes back, or are they keeping him out of the lineup for precautionary reasons? Prefer they keep Doan with Maccelli for match up reasons.
I'm dense. It's a blessing and a curse.

OooooOoOo 👻
The THING is also dense, that's what gives him his super powers and makes him fantastic! Do you have super powers?

Preseason game and Jakey is already calling out Hayton...

GhostofYotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Doan playing center until Bjugstad comes back, or are they keeping him out of the lineup for precautionary reasons? Prefer they keep Doan with Maccelli for match up reasons.
The THING is also dense, that's what gives him his super powers and makes him fantastic! Do you have super powers?

Preseason game and Jakey is already calling out Hayton...
In fairness, there comes a point where you need to cut bait and move on from a player's draft projections. He just did it on draft day, the rest of is chose to wait 6 years lol.

Does an abnormally fast metabolism at 36 count as a super power? If so I'm a fking god.

OOOooOoO 👻

Reactions: Schemp

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I'm too stubborn to give up on Hayton. I think he's a high end 2C.
He certainly has great positioning. Other than a 30 game (or so) stretch where he actually score points I have not seen "high end 2C".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad