GDT: Preseason Game 4. Oilers @ Jets; beer leaguer # 2. On Oilers+ at 6 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I’ll post the lines here as soon as they are confirmed. Don’t expect a very strong lineup for this one.

Remember - these games are meaningless unless your Ty Rattie or Brendan Perlini…otherwise take them with a dump truck full of salt.

Thread goes live at 5:30.

:edmonton TBA

:jets
After morning skate

Connor-Scheifele-Vilardi
Namestnikov-Lambert-Ehlers
Niederreiter-Lowry-JAD
Gustafsson-Kupari-Ford

Morrissey-DeMelo
Samberg-Pionk
Stanley-Miller
Lundmark-Salomonsson

Kahkonen
DiVincentiis

Last edited:

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I miss that picture you posted last year during training camp with that kid swinging upside down on a swing set waiting for the season to start. That’s me right now, figuratively of course. If I was to actually try that I wouldn’t make it to the start of the season.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I miss that picture you posted last year during training camp with that kid swinging upside down on a swing set waiting for the season to start. That’s me right now, figuratively of course. If I was to actually try that I wouldn’t make it to the start of the season.

588F2D3E-DF30-4371-9B3B-30A573990F31.gif

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I’ll post the lines here as soon as they are confirmed. Don’t expect a very strong lineup for this one.

Remember - these games are meaningless unless your Ty Rattie or Brendan Perlini…otherwise take them with a dump truck full of salt.

Thread goes live at 5:30.
Rumours yesterday that Skinner might be starting, but ya not a lot of NHLers going

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Jets lines, morning skate

Connor-Scheifele-Vilardi
Niederreiter-Lowry-JAD
Gustafsson-Kupari-Ford

Morrissey-DeMelo
Samberg-Pionk
Stanley-Miller
Lundmark-Salomonsson

Kahkonen
DiVincentiis

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Got yer Back alluded to it - time for the group to start to play with a little bit more structure and pace. Not asking for 110%, but time to start building on each game ahead of peaking October 9.

On one hand I'm definitely a believer that the results of pre-season games don't matter, but on the other we played mostly a lazy, disjointed pre-season last year and it bled into the regular season. Just need to see things gradually going in the right direction.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Jets lines, morning skate

Connor-Scheifele-Vilardi
Niederreiter-Lowry-JAD
Gustafsson-Kupari-Ford

Morrissey-DeMelo
Samberg-Pionk
Stanley-Miller
Lundmark-Salomonsson

Kahkonen
DiVincentiis

Decent roster by the Jets. I don’t expect a great roster today but I hope it at least have some NHL lines/pairings in it. Especially if Skinner is playing.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad