GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I expect nothing less than a season ending injury to Matthew’s and Nylander on game 1 of the season.
Eye for an eye.
I want everybody on the ice to go for the knees.
I’ll gladly accept a 5 game suspension to start the season for anybody that takes care of business………and no I’m not drunk
I'm not gonna flat out say to go out and intently injure a Leafs player, but I do want to see some nastiness for game 1. Xhekaj, Anderson, Slaf, Pezz, Dach, Struble, etc, no reason not to send a message on game 1.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I ran out to get my boy pizza and apparently missed Anderson's fight. I guess that's literally the ONLY thing he did tonight.

Also wondering... these guys always have their arms so readily available for a flying arm bar. Like why the F not?

So no payback then...
He didn’t really fight. He grabbed and they spun in a circle. He’s still a f***ing coward.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Habs should not take seriously these games, seems like it's time to get injured. Players don't get the pace of the game yet, other teams send their ahl goons and at the end it's best way to get injured. The more I see it, the more I like Dvorak first game when he was just sliding slowly on the ice, like a tourist on cruise control. It's just pre season game, don't show other teams your real system of play and your real skills. Just don't get injured.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Habs should not take seriously these games, seems like it's time to get injured. Players don't get the pace of the game yet, other teams send their ahl goons and at the end it's best way to get injured. The more I see it, the more I like Dvorak first game when he was just sliding slowly on the ice, like a tourist on cruise control. It's just pre season game, don't show other teams your real system of play and your real skills. Just don't get injured.
I’m afraid Habs showed both tonight. That is our real PP system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad