GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I love the response MSL had for a journalist who had said: "with what Jackeye did, you were at a disadvantage all game with four Ds. What are you gonna say about him after the game?".

MSL:"I'm gonna talk to him but I'm not gonna say to you what I'm gonna tell him". Meaning "mind your own f***ing business".

What a damn wuss this journalist.
Oh good... the muzzling begins. If it is anything less than "I appreciate what you did out there and hope others on the team took notice", MSL can shove his "wisdom" where sun don't shine.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Oh good... the muzzling begins. If it is anything less than "I appreciate what you did out there and hope others on the team took notice", MSL can shove his "wisdom" where sun don't shine.
Watch the presser, Marty was trying to be funny with that last part. But even if he wasn't, coaches don't have to share everything that is said in the room with the media

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
literally me at the game tonight:

tumblr_ow6wwn7Mhx1rp0vkjo1_540.gif

Special shoutout to the dude in section 329 row C who watched his date get doused in beer and didn't go after her when she ran off to the bathroom, never to return.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Stephane has a good point, Montembault should've played the whole game. MSL still is learning the details of being an NHL coach for sure.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
This team is still too soft for my liking. No excuse for any player other than the first line and Dach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad