GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
How the heck are the Habs not even getting scoring chances against this horrible lineup on the Leafs?

read the room man. the habs are in the pre-season, probably lost Laine for the year, and the vets are feeling like they just went from WC contenders to bottom 10. It also is hard when you know the guys story, he's trying to turn it around, and this happens...

they're human.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Too many people make the predictions based on a healthy team and always underestimate the importance of great depth to last an 82 game season.

Sure, what happened to laine is looking like an extreme example, but there are too many instances on this roster where if certain players get hurt, the domino effect would be devastating, and that why I was still predicting solidly a non playoff team.
non play off team whether Laine gets hurt or not

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Let's not panic just yet. It's a pre season game and we don't have an update on Laine yet.

But let's be honest it does not bode well because we exhibit the same weaknesses as last season.
I hear what you're saying but if Laine isn't done for the season I will completely shit my pants because that looked worse than Dach's injury and Dach's knee pretty much disintegrated into thin air

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad