GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheBlob

Dec 26, 2010
That's what I was thinking , never. Might be a reason for that these refs missed at how not to be an Ahole Ref class
Feels like......take our new elite player out and take 7 minutes penalty for just feeling bad about it. f*** OFF.

Reactions: yianik

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
With all the videos on social media of Laine getting on the practice ice early before all the others and really working hard on his shot etc…
f***ing sucks man, I was so hyped for Laine.
He deserved so much better after the work that he invested in getting back into the game after a disastrous season last year.

Anything more than about two preseason games is a worthless joke, a product of ownership greed.

Reactions: neopreneur

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I didn't see the hit but Arber has got to be smarter than that. Pick your spot whole game ahead of you don't just jump a guy and start pounding him with your gloves on. What good did that accomplish?

It accomplish nothing because retaliation is reactive by nature. But it's preseason so who cares about the moment, it was LFG time

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
I didn't see the hit but Arber has got to be smarter than that. Pick your spot whole game ahead of you don't just jump a guy and start pounding him with your gloves on. What good did that accomplish?
No... you stick up for your teammates and you show that throwing an intentional knee is not acceptable.

Pare is a scrub, you don't know when you'll have another chance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad