GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Was it intentional on Pare's part? Did he deserve what Xhekaj did to him? From a Habs fan.

brideshead-i-couldnt-care-less.gif

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I get wanting to please fans at home but why do you have all of your best players playing in a preseason game against a complete team of scrubs and goons. Of course this stupid shit is going to happen.

Reactions: Rob Sense

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I get wanting to please fans at home but why do you have all of your best players playing in a preseason game against a complete team of scrubs and goons. Of course this stupid shit is going to happen.
Top 6 wanted to play.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Wait what the f*** happened? I just tuned in
Reinbacher got hit, lost his balance and fell and stayed in the play, but then looked hurt and needed help down the tunnel.

Laine went knee on knee with someone I don't think I've ever heard of before. He's probably gone for the season.

Xhekaj went out there and pummeled Paré, but didn't take his gloves off and got 2, 5 and 10. Paré got nothing for the knee, but not sure if it was even warranted for a penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad