GDT: Preseason Game 4: Devils @ Islanders - 7 P.M. - MSGSN, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I'm concerned by how inept the offense was.

The PK was also a tire fire.

Allen was abysmal. His game last night would have been on par with some of our worst goaltended games of last year.

Markstrom was okay. I don't remember him looking that bad in the Capitals game where he allowed 4 goals.

I’ll give some rope to special teams for now but yeah there’s no reason the offense is as bad as it’s been.

Reactions: Bleedred

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Couldn't watch the game but oh boy the doom and gloom already set in on the forum for those that always tend to be in that mindset.

I'm still chalking this up to preseason.

Realistically, I don't expect a team in preseason to be trying to claw back and come back from a 3-4 goal deficit. No matter the platitudes about playing the right way.

They shouldn't have been down 3-0 to begin with.

The defense/goaltending was horrible. The offense is nonexistent. It's definitely not nothing.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
They haven't actually played that much together at all. Only ~150 minutes in both of the years. I feel like we all think it's been a lot more for them. They were good in both years together.
Not them together, but them in general.

I think I've seen enough.

As usual, I'm probably wrong, but just throwing out there.

I wish the best for every player on this team for as long as they are wearing a Devils uniform. I want to win again so badly.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Not them together, but them in general.

I think I've seen enough.

As usual, I'm probably wrong, but just throwing out there.

I wish the best for every player on this team for as long as they are wearing a Devils uniform. I want to win again so badly.

I think they’re both perfectly solid 3rd liners. Palat’s contract is very annoying as is Haula’s propensity for taking penalties but I don’t really have any issue with them as 3rd liners

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad