GDT: Preseason Game 4: Devils @ Islanders - 7 P.M. - MSGSN, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
1727486291195.gif

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He’s just a placeholder until Daws is ready.
It feels like Daws will be dead of old age before Rogalski is fired lol.
I see no reason to believe Daws is even remotely a surefire guy
I'm not too sold on him. But for different reasons than some may not be.

I think it could have really hurt him playing all those games in 21-22. That could ruined him. Last year shouldn't have, he was a bit older. But 21-22 could have really done some damage to him.

5 GA on 1.48 xGA. Looks familiar lol.
#DaveRogalski

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

I think it could have really hurt him playing all those games in 21-22. That could ruined him. Last year shouldn't have, he was a bit older. But 21-22 could have really done some damage to him.

#DaveRogalski

I do not buy that playing some games can ruin a guy.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Foote getting the spot over Labanc or Halonen makes no sense
Of course it does. They have to prove to him and themselves whether or not he is worth keeping. His last start he was not good. 2 strikes and he'll be playing with the Comets in the rest of the preseason tilts with the writing on the wall. Stand out above the rest for those games or pack your stuff. You're going to be waived and it's either Utica or whomever claims you. The plus about getting claimed is he will be on an NHL roster. If I had to guess, I'd say Utica.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

#DaveRogalski
Hmmmm. Not sure how a few game 2-3 years back can ruin a goalie?

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Of course it does. They have to prove to him and themselves whether or not he is worth keeping. His last start he was not good. 2 strikes and he'll be playing with the Comets in the rest of the preseason tilts with the writing on the wall. Stand out above the rest for those games or pack your stuff. You're going to be waived and it's either Utica or whomever claims you. The plus about getting claimed is he will be on an NHL roster. If I had to guess, I'd say Utica.

He already should have 2 strikes. He played 2 games already and sucked in both. Halonen and Labanc each got one and were both good. They both should’ve been in this game to see if they’re options.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
So NJ has played poorly and gotten bad goaltending but the Isles haven’t been bad and they only have 13 shots.
Isled have way less scoring chances for and the high danger chances are pretty even. It's been a weird game. They haven't looked connected at all though.

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Allen looked solid in the bulk of his games with us.

Writing him off after one poor preseason game the team phoned in is a MASSIVE overreaction
He’d also been poor the two years before that, last season’s no pressure surge was more likely the aberration

Reactions: Hisch13r

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad