GDT: Preseason Game 4: Devils @ Islanders - 7 P.M. - MSGSN, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This division is also aggressively mid to the point where them getting slightly back on track would be an easy playoffs. I don't think the Rangers/Canes will be as dominant as last year, the Flyers have a shooter tutor in net even though the Michkov add is obviously huge for their offense that struggled late last year, Islanders might have a goalie who's career might be finished and they have an older roster. Caps/Pens are just running the paces at this point. I think the disappointment for this team also stems from that as well.
Are you talking Sorokin? Are things that bad with him?

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
The guys that matter looked good in the first game. Since then it’s been like just Casey, Halonen, Labanc, and Misyul I’ve liked
yeah i’m not even interested “guys” that look good though. there’s no cohesive team game im seeing. they get pinned a lot, breakout is bad, offensive possession time is minimal with not a ton of good chances.

i know it’s a new coach but i can’t even tell what kind of system they’re trying to play?

Reactions: Devs3cups

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'll say that most of the mistakes that led to goals this preseason were made by AHL guys or guys who won't make the team.
Less interested in that than the fact that every game looks like they’re playing the peak Soviet Red Army team. They can’t do anything with the puck.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
yeah i’m not even interested “guys” that look good though. there’s no cohesive team game im seeing. they get pinned a lot, breakout is bad, offensive possession time is minimal with not a ton of good chances.

i know it’s a new coach but i can’t even tell what kind of system they’re trying to play?

I mean that’s what I’m saying. The guys that matter were doing that the first game. They didn’t play the 2nd. These last 2 games they’ve been miserable.

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011
I'll start worrying 3rd week of November when everyone is back and we have had time to gel.

I'm not a fan of Allen. It's Jacob or bust.

Reactions: Devs3cups

HersheyBob27

Apr 5, 2014
Canada
Fire the GM. It doesn't matter. I'll get rid of literally anyone on this roster not named bratt or casey at this point. I really don't feel very strongly about anyone right now. Argument for Nemec. I am tired of this roster and this core. They need to prove it this year, not the people wearing suits and sitting at desks.
Your team gonna be all-midget?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad